Circus Starr is pleased to offer free tickets to vulnerable and disadvantaged children thanks to the generous support of businesses in each area that we visit.
Please note the following information regarding Circus Starr tickets that are applied for via our website or distributed by a school/charity/organisation.
1. Tickets are not available to the general public and are exclusively available to children/families who may usually miss out on experiencing live arts. Eligibility includes, but is not limited to; having a disability or additional learning needs, been disadvantaged, a victim of abuse, having a severe illness, experiencing a bereavement, having autism and those who feel isolated or are vulnerable.
2. Tickets are not for resale and should not be paid for at any point. We work with community-driven business supporters who make a donation to cover the cost of the tickets so that eligible families can visit Circus Starr for free.
3. Each member of the party requires a ticket if they are aged 4 and over. Children aged 3 and under do not require a ticket. One ticket permits entry for one person, meaning that parents and children each require a ticket of their own.
4. For the safety of people at Circus Starr, our Management team reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate for any ticket holders.
5. If our Management team deem that our event is no longer able to go ahead your tickets will become invalid.
6. Circus Starr does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
7. Ticket holders are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance, anxiety and hearing dogs.
8. Tickets must be shown on entry to the event and may be taken by members of the Circus Starr team.
©Circus Starr 2019 All Rights Reserved all 3rd party trademarks acknowledged. Company’s Registered Office Address: Circus Starr, Starr in the Community CIC - Dane Mill, Broadhurst Lane, Congleton, Cheshire CW12 1LA Registered in Companies House England & Wales No 7477542