We’re able to offer free tickets to our accessible and inclusive shows thanks to the very kind support of businesses in each area that we visit.
Tickets to our show are available for children who are disabled, vulnerable, underprivileged or have additional learning needs.
If you are eligible to receive tickets you can fill out our application form for one performance.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest ticket announcements.
Important things to remember :
- Each member of the group/family that is aged 4 or over will require a ticket.
- Only request the actual amount of tickets you need.
- Please advise us if you require a space for a wheelchair user.
- Your application will not be processed if you do not provide your full postal address or a reason why you are eligible for tickets to our show.
- Show times are different for weekdays and weekends (see below).
Please enter the number of tickets you require for your preferred show time. If you would be happy to attend either performance time, please put the number in both the early and late boxes.
- We will contact you to let you know the outcome of your application form. Please be patient and wait for us to respond to your application.
-Tickets are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- This form is for people who are unable to access tickets from a school, organisation, charity or group. If you have the opportunity to access tickets through a different channel please do not apply for tickets.
If you would like to apply as a school/group/organisation please email email@example.com or call Jo on 01260 288690.
Our performance times:
Early Show – 4.45pm
Late Show – 7pm
Weekends & Bank Holidays
Early Show - 1.30pm
Late Show - 4pm
Please note our shows are approximately 1 hour 30 minutes long, which includes an interval.