Ever wanted to run away and join the circus?
Looking for a job with a good work/life balance?
Want to feel valued and experience the joy of helping others?
Behind the scenes at Circus Starr is a lively and dedicated team working hard to bring the wonder of circus arts to families often excluded from such events. Could you be part of our amazing team?
Current opportunities to make a difference:
Do you want to help keep our show on the road? We are looking for a highly organised individual with fantastic communication skills to join our team and help us make a difference. With experience in event planning and an understanding of the importance of accessibility you will be able to adapt and work well under the pressure of running a live event.
Main duties include :
– Organising tour routes for both our indoor and outdoor Big Top shows.
– Sourcing and hiring venues and sites.
– Managing all logistical elements of the event from toilet hire to skip hire.
– Communicate with our on-site team and support the running of shows from our head office.
– Keeping up to date with current Health & Safety legislations.
– Providing support with general administration at our head office.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full and part-time roles available for ﬁrst-rate communicators with a cheerful telephone manner. Get trained to generate funds to keep Circus Starr rolling and spreading magic to some of the UK’s most overlooked children.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Don’t see the right position for you? You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us more and we’ll let you know if an opportunity becomes available.
©Circus Starr 2019 All Rights Reserved all 3rd party trademarks acknowledged. Company’s Registered Office Address: Circus Starr, Starr in the Community CIC - Dane Mill, Broadhurst Lane, Congleton, Cheshire CW12 1LA Registered in Companies House England & Wales No 7477542