Keepmoat Homes is a top 10 UK homes builder – 7th in terms of the number of homes it builds across the country each year.
We are the UK’s largest and only dedicated partnership homebuilder, working with Homes England, local authorities and registered providers to deliver much needed high-quality new homes across the country, with many of these relationships enduring for over 20 years.

We are the largest delivery partner of Homes England and have delivered over 12,000 homes in partnership with them as a member of consecutive Delivery Partner Panels since 2009. Keepmoat Homes employs over 1,100 people and delivered 4,044 homes in the financial year to March 2019. This will increase to 5,500 over the next five years. We have a strong land pipeline of over 30,000 secured plots.

Keepmoat Homes is committed to its strategy of delivering homes of mixed tenure – for sale, affordable rent and PRS and has invested significantly in modern methods of construction through its partnership with ilke Homes. We are proud to be the UK’s leading home builder for first time buyers. 70% of the homes we sell, on the open market, are to first time buyers. The remaining 30% are sold to housing associations and the PRS market for affordable and market rent.

For more information please visit:

Website: www.keepmoat.com

Phone: 01942 857360

Keepmoat Homes

©Circus Starr 2019 All Rights Reserved all 3rd party trademarks acknowledged. Company’s Registered Office Address: Circus Starr, Starr in the Community CIC - Dane Mill, Broadhurst Lane, Congleton, Cheshire CW12 1LA Registered in Companies House England & Wales No 7477542