Once again Fraser Wealth Management are proud to support Circus Starr by sponsoring our 2018 Autumn Tour.
At Fraser Wealth Management we are fully committed to making our business objectives work in unison with our corporate social responsibility. We strive to contribute to economic development while helping the local community and society at large.
Thanks to a policy to develop both management and employee skills, Fraser Wealth Management achieved the Investors in People Gold standard in 2015.
Examples of our work in the community include:
- We provide work experience opportunities to young people in full time education and give them guidance that will help them when they start looking for employment.
- We are proud to sponsor NeetTV’s annual awards evening, where a series of short films made by children with disabilities and learning difficulties from schools within the Knowsley area are screened. It is a truly inspirational evening and in 2014 Ken Dodd was a distinguished guest!
- We hold the annual ‘Great Fraser Bake Off’, when all members of staff create a baking masterpiece and clients and professional connections come into the office to vote for their favourite delicacy, whilst at the same time raising funds for various charities. This year we raised over £600.
- Kevin Gillibrand, one of the Directors at Fraser Wealth Management, gives up a week of his time each year to support ‘Active Hope’, a charity that mentors under-privileged children in the Warrington area. Kevin also ran the Liverpool Marathon in 2014 to raise funds for this worthwhile cause.
- This year Kevin and one of our other advisers, Ian Paginton, completed the London Marathon and raised over £6,000 for the NSPCC.